Friday 31 January 2014

391

391

THOMAS VINAU : Le caillou

Let's not fall down now. I'll grow inside of you.
I'll swim. Don't leave me alone with your skin's
Saccharine. The rock burns my throat. I do you
Harm. I bring you down. You need me to. We
Walk from one edge of the night to the other. We
Wait. We smoke the rock. There is lightning
In our tremors. Cold flares, then burning.
Empty roads. We walk from one end to the other.
The universe is empty. Our eyes are needleheads.
The town is all ours. Lay down in the road.
Sit down close to me. Look at my skin. You'd
Think it did not belong to me. I'll give it to you.
Give you my face. Give you my shoes. Transform
Into marble. Into a hollow. Into refuse. The night
Has no end. It has sheer edges. It has filaments
On which we leave little morcels of our flesh.
See, the night lasts. The asphalt is like foam.
It's like carpet. And your hair! It seems to
Take flight. Now, it floats around you. I want to
Vomit. Then lick the white skin of your thighs.
Then vomit once again. You laugh. You fall down.
Your nostril is immense. My insides sink. Your
Red cheeks. The cold stone. The moon is a
Covered pool. A blue basin, electric. No vest
Bothering me. No cold tiling. No excess fat.
We swim the surface of a great emptiness. Your
Red cheeks. The cold moon. You can lean on me.
I'd have this moment endure, and the plate
Glass break, and break.

No comments: