Monday 6 July 2009

Big Crazies

I been down slurring records maybe
broken half a crown, big crane flies
struggling to free their feelers from the
corners of my eyes, or UP in the
polls, screw-crazy, stir-loose, the
big cheese, the man, the, the, the,
Escaped halfway across, skipped
no man's land to land in her lap,
but soon to be hoisted back up from
the conjugal to the merely cold by
the cold arcade claw of money, facts
situation, brass fucking tacks, oh,
honey, somewhere, stow me, I
don't wanna fly back to that godforsaken
North Sea dogger rockall hebrides
moderate to good ROCK flung like some
smeary turd from the heel o' Europe.
I don't want the mania, the dirt,
the lungs flapping like fish, junkbox
soldiers mugging me stealing my souls
one by one to sleep spare change, the
endless terrifying internet giving my
dreams tumours and setting off flash
bulb drive-byes bye bye birdy baby...
Gonna have to stuff all the big crazies
back down my esophagus and chew,
just use those blue eyes to hold me
firm, try not to be such a cry-baby.

No comments: